Monday, August 01, 2005

Tax My Dreams :-)

I've got a dream of just living a life sailing around the world (In a degree of comfort I may add), taking photographs, being absorbed into other cultures and seeing places I probably couldn't even dream of.

Planned the route and even found the yacht... Oyster 56... (Isn't she just so so beautiful... :-) )

But alas... I didn't win the Lottery... again... depressed... I never do... :-(

But its not all negative... OK so the lottery is a thinly disguised 'Tax' on my dreams. But on the up side, it does save me having to think about pension plans, constantly re-negotiating better mortgage deals and planning any personal long term fiscal policy what-so-ever... :-)

Now come on... that has got to be worth a quid each week on a lucky dip hasn't it? ;-)

Ciao Ciao
Confused from Chichester

I BLOG there4 I am

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home