Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Ahab the Bank Manager

Does doing identical things two days in succession count as a routine? Yep, just had a walk around Cambridge and I'm currently sitting in the 'Slug' again, writing my Blog before heading of to find some tucker :-)

I did notice the weirdest thing earlier on my stroll around [Yes, 'Weird' and I'm in Cambridge!]. The Abbey National [A Bank of sorts], has gone into partnership with Costa's [Coffee Shop], and both are sharing the same premises!

Surely this can't be the image the Abbey wish to project! 'We'll keep you waiting so long to see someone; you might as well sit down and have a quick brew!' But on the up side for us lot, at least they're providing us with an ample supply of substances to throw at the condescending bank assistants! [I've just got this mental image of all the Abbey staff coming to work in bright yellow sou'wester's :-)]

Anyway, quick post today, it's been a long day today and I've still got some work to do back at base camp... [Thought I'd better put that in for all my colleagues back in Chi. OK OK so I'm hungry and off for some dinner, Thai maybe :-)]

Home alone, missing RB :-( Back soon babe... Love you :-)

Ciao Ciao
Forlorn From Cambridge

I BLOG There4 I Am

1Comments:

Blogger gemmak said...

I bank (?) with Abbey, I feel a little miffed that we don't get the luxury of a Costa while we wait! Cambridge is odd mind.
heh

9:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home