Thursday, December 22, 2005

Happy Old Year? ;-)

A quick Old New Year farewell thought...

Any of you people out there in Cyber space who might still be under the delusion that the Net is somehow a tool used to progress our society through boosting our awareness, enhancing our education, sharing information or increasing commerce should be interested in Google's Top Ten searches for 2005...

Yep, it was people trying to find footage of Janet Jackson's Tits appearing live on stage that toped the Bill ! [I am surprised Angelina Jolie was that low down though, I tried for her! ;-) ]
  1. Janet Jackson
  2. Hurricane Katrina
  3. Tsunami
  4. Xbox 360
  5. Brad Pitt
  6. Michael Jackson
  7. American Idol
  8. Britney Spears
  9. Angelina Jolie
  10. Harry Potter
[ I Hate Harry Potter ! ]

Ciao Ciao
Confused From Chichester

I BLOG Therefore I Am

The Flying Spaghetti Monster...

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home