Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I'm knackered

I am having to stay over an extra night in Cambridge, which as you may well of concluded from my previous BLOG's has its draw backs. [I hate Cambridge and then what's infinitely worse is I hate Hotel Life, no matter how nice the Hotel, it still isn't home].

There is a slight chink of a silver in the lining though, however faint. The upside to having to re-check-in this evening is that I get a different room. This is a good thing, the last two nights I've been kept awake until the early hours (2.30AM), by the 'Swiss Family Robinson' running around and causing havoc in the family room directly above me! OK, so they were not actually Swiss, they were French, but what the heck, they haven't got any jet lag excuses either way, Little Bastards!!!

[Just a note, Cambridge is a fcuking expensive place, combined with the fact that there is very limited accommodation available, hotels know they've got you over a barrel when it comes to room prices. EG. my 'New Usual' hotel charged me an additional 10% on the price of an even smaller room tonight, due to, in their words 'Limited availability'. Don't you just hate being fleeced, even if you're not paying!]

So that's the reason I'm knackered, no sleep due to a small village of French people re-enacting the 'Battle of Waterloo' or alike until the early hours. Oh, and there's the addition fact I'm having to work for a living at the moment, which is exhausting! [Just trying to justify to the Governor why he's just bought me a new motor there ;-) ].

And this evening, here I am once more, in the 'Slug and Lettuce'. Mission, Guinness [with Whisky chasers], to get a little wobbly to put me straight off to sleep tonight. Or as the present 'Nanny' government would put it, out 'Binge' drinking! [Don't you just hate that? being 'criminalised' not because what you have done, but what you could do!].

And on the menu tonight is 'Mixed Grilled Skewers' - A mixed selection of freshly prepared grilled stuff, on skewers! Sound like I might need to be 'Binged to eat it.

Ciao Ciao then, I'm eating soon, then it's time to start a fight, smash a few shop windows and mug some innocent passers by.

Confused from Chichester

I Blog There4 I Am

1Comments:

Blogger Fletch said...

And the only sign of life is the ticking of the pen;
Introducing characters to memories like old friends;
Frantic as a cardiograph scratching out the lines;
A fever of confession a catalogue of crime in happy hour;
Do you cry in happy hour, do you hide in happy hour;
The pilgrimage to happy hour.

9:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home