Sunday, April 22, 2007

Eloisa Photo Shoot...

For Reasons I'm not gonna go into, Eloisa and I ended up having a mini photo shoot this Morning... Anyway's, just thought I'd share a few of the Photos out of the many hundreds taken!







We're both booted, suited and ready to go anywhere! OK I know the Orange bags don't really go with the Dark and Sinister Darth Fletch mystery rider look ;o) (Thanx for that DF!). They're are however 100% weather proof, very important as they contain a tent, sleeping bags and a whole plethora of other essential camping equipment which it is most desirable to keep dry! :o)

Ciao Ciao
Confused From Cambridge
I BLOG There4 I Am

3Comments:

Blogger gemmak said...

Now there's a familiar sight!

Excellent photographer you got there incidentally! ;o)

2:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL @ Darth Fletch :) Can you do the Voice? ;)

She does look awesume :)

9:46 am  
Blogger Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

Great Pics of Eliose :)

6:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home