Monday, May 21, 2007

Because I'm worth it :o)

OK so I know I'm setting myself up for a torrid of abuse here but...!!!

Because I'm worth it, I've just invested in a custom made Saddle for Eloisa to keep my Tush (backside, rump, butt, heinie, buttocks, derriere, posterior, butt, arse), baby soft :o)

Complete with 10mm Gel inserts in the main section and for the pillion, this saddle is made to measure.... :o)))



There you go... Let the flood gates open! (No I wasn't referring to my Piles ;o) )

Be Nice To Your Bum :o)

3Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should have posted this on a Gay Website dude wanting are bottom to be baby soft? what for?
you tart.

Hope you had a good weekend.

I think you had to have the seat made because you spend so much time on it with the African Tin Pot been so Slow!

cheers mate and the beers on you next time we meet up.

1:57 pm  
Blogger gemmak said...

Hmmmm...nice ar*e! ;o)

8:37 pm  
Blogger Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

be nice to your bum and it will be nice to you :)

7:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home