Wednesday, June 06, 2007

A Message

A Breif Message to my critics....

F**K You :O))))

'cus.... I never wanted to do this in the first place!

I... I wanted to be... A Lumberjack.....

Leaping from tree to tree, as they float down the mighty rivers of British Columbia!

The Larch! The Pine! The Giant Redwood tree! The Sequoia! The Little Whopping Rule Tree!

The smell of fresh cut timber! The Crash of Mighty Trees! With my best girl by my side!

We'd sing! Sing! Sing!

And you use to think I was so Rugged... ;o)

:o)))

Ciao Caio
Confused From Cambridge
I BLOG There4 I Am

3Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for a good start to Wednesday (just watch those scones, melted butter can be a devil to wash out of your lingerie, rugged friend)

8:01 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellant Dude! it made a good day even better, now i need to wathc the parrot sketch, and the four yorkshiremen!

Welcome Back.

1:45 pm  
Blogger gemmak said...

Lol....big! ;o)

7:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home