Thursday, September 06, 2007

Nothing to do with Motorbikes... Honest!

As requested by the Bognor Blade, this post has nothing to do with Motorbikes...

Thats right... I have the next two days booked off as Leave. So what I thought I'd do is just sit at home, do a little extreme house work (Naked Ironing), clip my toe nails (try to make it exciting as possible by using an 18inch carving knife), then maybe take the rubbish out. And when I've finished all my chores I'm planning just to Veg out in front of the TV with a beer and watch a really exciting game of football... :o/

Honestly...

I Am NOT heading off to the Lake District for a four day Enduro weekend on Eloisa...
I Am NOT going to be off roading, churning up Mountain tracks all day...
I Am NOT going to be in the Pub in the evening...
I Am NOT going to lie to you... Read my lips, there are WMD's located close to Kendal ;o)

Have a good fews days at work people ;o)))

XRV Africa Tea Pot - Airborne Division :o)

And the sign said 'Long Haired Freaky People Need Not Apply' :o)
(Grow your hair BB ;o) )

I'm out of here :o)

Ciao Ciao
Confused From Cambridge & Cumbria
I BLOG There4 I Am

2Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Four Wheels Good
Two Wheels Bad

5:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes I agree with the wheelman

And sleeping in a tent thats too small - bad
Sleeping in an hotel with clean sheets & running water - good

Eating cooked food in a restaurant at a table - good
Eating food from billy cans which it was cooked in - bad


All in all mate you have choose a new hobby which is strange dude? - sleeping under the stars at night, riding around the countryside on a greasy two wheeled moped in sweaty leathers, only to sleep on the floor in a small tent, not your normal comforts you once had?

have a good time dude catch up later for several beers but for "ucks sake" take a shower first! haha.

5:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home