Tuesday, July 17, 2007

NMW Pt.2

OK National Motorcycle Week...

But today I'm gonna cheat, I'm gonna Post something I've done already... :O)

I'm gonna tell you, ('cus it's NWM and I've got a good excuse :o) ), just why my Eloisa - The XRV750 Africa Twin, is just the bestest motorbike in the whole wide world, ever ever... :O)

Actually, I'm not gonna tell you... I'm gonna show you... Turn your volume up and Watch this UTube Vid :o)))

Needs sound...

Eloisa won the 'Dakar Rallye' three years in succession... The most gruelling race known to man... Truly Awesome :O)



My 'Eloisa', I salute you :O)

Ciao Ciao
Confused From Cambridge
I BLOG There4 I Am

1Comments:

Blogger gemmak said...

I just love that vid....just makes me wanna get on a bike right now and do some of that. ...and Eloisa, hey, she's the fabbest bike ever, amazin, quite a menage a trois! ;o))

8:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home