Monday, October 17, 2005

Bemmers Last Chance

OK Folks here it is... You have only 4 days left to download BMW's promotional 'The Hire' films before they're taken off-line for good :-(

For those of you not familar with the 'The Hire' firstly I better mention its 'FREE', which I know will make you all happy. [OK Free after u've given them your email addy.. But Hey, I guess I can live with SPAM from BMW ;-)]

It stars Clive Owen as a mysterious BMW driver just driving around doing car stuff. They won WIRED magazine's 2001 'Best Excuse for Broadband' award and in 2002 John Woo's episode, 'Hostage' won the Los Angeles International Short Film Festivals 'Best Action Short' award to... :-)

If you haven't got Broadband its gonna be painful... 100MEG... But take a look here :-)

Ciao Ciao
Confused From Chichester

I BLOG There4 I Am

1Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet...thanks for the tip. I *heart* BMW!!!!!!!! : ) I watched all three trailers, cool stuff!

10:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home