Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Unisex Services

Motorway Services, don't they all just look the same?

'Birchanger Green - Welcome Break' motorway services on the M11 is identical to any other 'Welcome Break' outlet. Same overpriced emergency Fag shop; same pulp fast food outlets; same sad looking sales reps sitting in the corners drinking coffee from paper cups, looking half dead from 20 Hamlet Cigars a day...

Everything at 'Birchanger Green' is the same as any other services... apart from one thing...
The Ladies Toilets are where the Mens should be!!!! [You are way ahead of me here aren't you... ;-) ]

Well FFS the sign was to high and I didn't see it ! Is this some kind of 'in' Architects Joke!

Anyway, Sorry Girls :-)

Ciao Ciao
Confused From Chichester

I BLOG There4 I Am

1Comments:

Blogger gemmak said...

Roflmao....too funny, thank you God for not making me the only one to have done this....tho my faux pas was a 'moto' and of course the gents. It must be an 'in' joke.....or perhaps it's just me....... I did it in Pizza Hut too! tsk.

8:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home