Friday, December 01, 2006

What Make Suicide Bombers Tick? ;o)

OK I know, cheap gag ;o)

But while I'm on the subject I did laugh last night at the BBC News at 10. Apparently their POD broadcast included an interview with Hamas's oldest Suicide Bomber.

Ummm... Obviously I instantly wondered how many times he'd failed in this task prior to achieving the ripe old age of 64! (OK so maybe it's just me that thought it was amusing :o) )

Have a good weekend folks :o)

Ciao Ciao
Confused From Chichester
I BLOG There4 I Am

2Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like it...

Once had an office next door to the Teenage Pregnancy Coordinator...Wondered what exactly the job spec entailed, let alone the training requirements

Have also learnt last night that a local venue has started speed dating for the over 50's: does that mean slightly slower dating for the over 60's, 70's etc? Or is time of the essence the older you get so dating needs to accelerate?
Opinion was divided, something to look forward to finding out...

Enjoy your weekend too

4:39 pm  
Blogger Fletch said...

Iz: Training Requirements... Think I'd be more interested in the experience required ;o)

7:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home