Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A Small Break!

Yippee four days off... (Oh come on... I haven't had any time off since starting the new Job back in February, so I think I deserve it :o))) )

And what am I intending to do with the time I here you all ask....?

Well... Four days Motorbike Camping in the Dales attending the annual Horizons Unlimited Gig :o)))

Awesome... :o))))

Note for my Diary... 11Am Saturday Morning... It's... The Roadkill Cookout!!! (If you hit it, your allowed to eat it :o) No its the Law Honest! (Small Children not included obviously! ;o) ))

Hey... take it easy folks... :o)))

Ciao Ciao
Confused from Cambridge
I BLOG There4 I Am



3Comments:

Blogger gemmak said...

"Roadkill cookout", um, have you considered that if you hit it on a bike you are likely not to be 'available' to cook it! ;o)

12:52 am  
Blogger Fletch said...

Gem : OK... If its larger than a say a dear you might just have a point... But nothing stops the mighty Eloisa :o) (Well accept when I run out of fuel.. Hey, it was an accident!)

Ciao Caio

5:06 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dude enjoy yourself, but watch out for the rain & showers, but then it will harden you up for your "round the world trip"?

Have a good trip mate, Oh by the way i think your photography skills have slipped a little!

Stantionay Bikes Now? well from Pictures of the northern Lights to a bike?? make your own mind up.

cheers & enjoy

8:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home