Thursday, October 04, 2007

National Poetry Day...

And the winner of my National Poetry Competition goes to Isabell....

Excellent effort from a truely gifted man....

Back from the Brink of Becoming a Anorak

I once had an African Twin
It made me that boring I threw it in the bin
Now as do the sensible thing and use the car
My friends are far more pleased to see me at the bar
They now listen again as I talk
But from the bar I always walk

Bet this doesn’t make the blog
So why should I my brain flog
Freedom of speech is a wonderful thing
Let’s now see what Fletch’s next posting bring


And his prize... An intensive 5 day Motorbike course... Good Luck Dude.... :o)))

Ciao Ciao
Confused From Cambridge
I BLOG There4 I AM

3Comments:

Blogger gemmak said...

Love it! ;o)

5:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good God the English language massacred by a girl! Isabelle the best thing you could do is take up the motorcycle lessons and blow the cobwebs away for some decent prose

If music be the food of love......

8:46 am  
Blogger gemmak said...

Bardfromposting: Hey....that Isabelle chick is cool....leave her cobwebs be! She is perhaps to prose only what Mr Hirst is to art! ;o)

11:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home