Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Mini Meme

Tagged by Lisa to do thie Meme (Oh like thanx babe!)

I am tired, need a holiday!
I want to see everything before I die
I wish I could afford to! (see above)
I hate Doctors, hairdressers and Dentists
I miss my RX-7
I fear Ummm... Women? ;o)
I hear the voices in my head!!! ;o)
I wonder whats round the corner
I regret nothing
I am not quit sane
I dance badly!
I sing in the shower, badly!
I cry in silence
I am not always as forgiving as I should be
I make with my hands rabbit silhouettes
I write complete bollox
I confuse myself
I need a Thai Bride or two ;o)
I should listen to my own advice more often
I start things I don't finish
I finish things I should of started

Ciao Ciao
Confused from Chichester
I BLOG There4 I Am

3Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I am not always as forgiving as I should be"

er....bollox!

1:14 pm  
Blogger Fletch said...

Anon3 : OK I stand corrected... I should know my limitations :o)

Ciao Ciao

2:14 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're so goofy. why do we put up with you? :)

3:03 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home