Friday, January 18, 2008

No... Fork Handles...! (x by a few!)

Fcuk me that came around quick, again...

Yep, yet another birthday... (Still Thirty something, just). Time, I can't help it, when I think about time I can only ever remember what Groucho Marx said.. "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana" :O) (Oh and its the Title of a marginally good book to, here...). And I know what your thinking, I must get my handsome chiselled good looks because I share my Birthday with the late great Cary Grant right?!

Anyways... Drinkies tonight in St.Ives with a few girls and boys then back down South for the weekend, with entertainment laid on courtesy by some of the old Posse... (Yes I've booked Monday off as holiday to recover :O) ) Hey, very few women admit their age, but even fewer men act theirs ;O)


OK, a Birthday Joke, have a laugh on me...

A Zoophile, a Pyromaniac, a Murderer, a Necrophiliac and a Sadomasochist are all sitting together in the lounge area of a Mental Institute...

The Zoophile says, "I know, lets all shag the cat"
The Pyromaniac says, "Lets shag the cat, then set it on fire"
The Murderer says, "Lets shag the cat, set it alight, then break it's neck"
The Necrophiliac says, "Lets shag the cat, set it alight, kill it, then shag it again"
The Sadomasochist says, "Meow"

What! I really made me laugh... :O)

OK OK I'll leave with you this... Needs sounds... Eddie Izzard... This is so so funny...



"It takes a long time to grow young" - Pablo Picasso.

Ciao Ciao
Confused and just a little bit older, from Cambridge
I BLOG There4 I AM

7Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best wishes dude!
I wasnt aware Cary Grant was a Hairy Arsed Biker & staddled across an African Tin Pot?
chiselled looks LOL:-)When was the last time you looked through a mirror? or did you fall through it LOL:-)
Have A good night OLD MAN hope to see you during the weekend? Greasy Cafe breakfast sunday moring may be?

8:15 am  
Blogger Lisa said...

I have to admit that was funny, albeit quite scarey. :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Have a wonderful weekend!

11:04 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday biker boy.

I'm off to buy some matches; I've got an appointment with next-door's cat.

10:11 pm  
Blogger gemmak said...

x10??? ;o)

1:52 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

Happy belated birthday from down under ;o)

9:39 pm  
Blogger Fletch said...

Thanx All... :O))))

10:58 pm  
Blogger Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

Happy Belated Birthday from Tejas :)

11:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home