Monday, February 11, 2008

Buy Back

It seems like a very poignant time of the year to me to try and ‘Buy Back’ into life. Maybe it’s the significance of this week in my history that’s spurred me on to do so, or maybe it’s this particular week that’s reminded me just how fragile ones life can be. Either way I feel now that I better make the most of what life is offering.

The last two years I’ve mostly spent dazed and confused, coming to terms with what happened in my life back then and where, after all the fallout has settled, I am left. Through that mystified era I caused a lot of pain to innocent people that didn’t deserve it. I make no excuses for my actions, some of them where just plainly wrong, self centered, cruel and shocking. Some where right or at least seemed so at the time, but then hindsight is a wonderful tool.

Either way I’m here now. And this "now" maybe just the right time to start trying to forgive others, but more importantly to start trying to forgive myself. It’s time to strive onwards and address some of the flotsam and jetsam I’ve left in my wake, and to resolve the issues I’ve avoided for far to long in life while I temporarily avoided reality.

For those of you that don’t understand the above, I’m sorry but no details, this isn’t meant to be an epitaph to a broken dream. For those of you that do understand, please don’t comment, it's not needed. And for those of you that have been there to help me over last two years while I continued to make a complete arse of myself some of the time, I thank you greatly for your patience and hope in my perpetual state of drunken abandon I was sometimes vaguely amusing at least ;o)

OK Enough…

He’s coming back, bigger, better, with less hair, but with more motorbikes ;o)

Ciao Ciao
Confused From Cambridge
I Blog There4 I Am