Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Afternoon

‘ello Blog, it’s been a while :o)

Something’s not quite right with my work life balance at the moment, to much work and not enough life balancing. Obviously ‘Life Balance’ translates into balancing my life on or off tarmac on a motorbike (Well I assume that’s where they got the phrase from anyway!), and when you read the latest safety stats for motorbikes you might well be right in interpreting it that way. Apparently, according to the Transport Select Committee, the average number of kilometers traveled by a passenger to be exposed to a one-in-a-million risk of being killed was 6,400 by rail, 400 by car, 29 by pedal cycle, 27 by pedestrian and 10 by two-wheeled motor vehicle (no statistics where available for unicycles, powered or not). Anyways, best not get me started on the Nanny State trying to outlaw everything from motorcycles to scrums in Rugby because they deem them to dangerous for us all to make informed choices on ourselves, tossers!

I digress :O)

Yes, work, lots on, it’s just not cricket! Am I allowed to mention the Cricket? Guess I can, as I’ve already mentioned Rugby. Rugby… Ummm… Bloody England. Sundays supposed treat for me, in between working, was to watch the Six Nations England match, what a sham. Honestly, I’d much prefer to lose but watch less gifted players play that understood they where representing their country and therefore gave it their all. But no, we were subjected to watching the humiliation of the presented squad of complete oxygen thieves, none of which were worthy of gracing the England colours last weekend (A little harsh? Then you didn’t watch the match, truly pathetic). Can you tell I wasn’t impressed? ;o)

Anyways, where was I? Work, oh yes, I’m busy, no honest! :O)


Look two keyboards being used simultaneously! ;O)

So, I’m taking a quick Lunch break, listening to a bit of Kate Bush and wondering how to synchronize communications with developers in England, Pakistan and New Zealand, without one or more suffering from jet lag.

So I hope you’re all cool out there in Blogsphere, sorry if you're one of those that I haven’t answered in my pile of emails worthy of responding to, I will get around to them I promise, but I’m busy you see, a lot of work on ;o)

Ciao Ciao
Confused from Cambridge
I Blog There4 I Am

2Comments:

Blogger gemmak said...

Lol....the photo is almost convincing! ;o)

Hey....you know what they say about all work and no play don't you? ;o)

8:09 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow so you have 2 Screens! And the point is!

So work has finally caught up with you, we knew it would would one day, Our prayers have been answered.

Ukulele are playing worthing soon! fancey going? could discuss next week mate?

Kate bush whihc album mate the first is teh best she did, and then you should listen to a Toyah album to finish off dude!

4:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home