Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Global Vision ?

A comment I made on an ealier BLOG entry...

" I have no voice, I'm a nobody, but I want the people who represent me at a higher level, to be as great and as visionary as Lennon was.

It's not the 'Extremists' [in the world] that are the problem... Its the masses... In our Political and Religious 'Leaders' we settle for to little... (Usually because of our own insecurity, vested interests and greed)... "

Original Post and full comments. (You might say I'm a dreamer?)

Got me wondering... Just who is out there today who I could support...? Who if anyone, really does have a 'Global Vision'...?

Answers on the back of a Post Card please :-) [Nothing too 'Hippy' I can't stand lentils ;-) )

Ciao Ciao
Confused from Chichester

I BLOG There4 I am

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home